There is a wide range and variety of participation opportunities. You can choose between an individual participation or you can also exhibit in one of our joint Pavilion booths. See for yourself!
On the initiative of the German Industry Association for Optical, Medical and Mechatronical Technologies Inc. (Spectaris), with the support of the Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) and in cooperation with the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry (AUMA) a German Pavilion is organized in 2019.
- Large international acceptance by appearing together under the umbrella of the “Made in Germany” logo, without losing your corporate identity
- A fast and easy way to find all German companies
- Convenient infrastructure at your disposition: Lounge, info counter, etc.
- Assistance in Germany and on-site provided by an experienced organizer
- Economic benefits due to federal financial support
Efficient and uncomplicated trade-fair organization, including booth construction by IMAG
German Pavilion application forms
Application forms in German or in English for the Joint company exhibition and the Information centre of the Federal Republic of Germany (German companies only) can be downloaded below.
Please note the submission deadline is 5 April 2019
Application forms (German):
Application forms (English):
Sales Manager, Sales Germany
- +49 89 949-20557
- +49 89 949-9720557
As an alternative to your individual application, you may also exhibit at our international pavilion at attractive rates.
- Efficient and uncomplicated trade-fair organization
- Cost-efficient full-service package including information counter with host/hostess, lounge, Wifi,
catering and cleaning
- The International Pavilion attracts lots of professional visitors and journalists, increasing your visibility. The addition of your country flag will be possible.
- Comprehensive support in the preparation phase as well as on-site by the pavilion organizer
Application forms and information on booths sizes and prices of the International Pavilion are available now. Deadline for submitting the application form: 31st January 2019.